Send me Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

seedy

Valued Member
I have a question for your Admins; what checks are in place to ensure the email addresses posted here are not legitimate email addresses belonging to an oblivious individual who is unfortunate enough to have their email address posted by a disgruntled third-party intent on causing hassle for said legitimate email address owner?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Like the internet in general, it is not possible to prevent all abuse and spam.

Generally it's up to the members to post email addresses that they want to get picked up by bots and receive spam for test purposes, and some people seem to be posting newsletter addresses that have spammed them too.

THERESA

Customer Service
Mary Kay beauty consultants are SO PUSHY!! I keep marking this one chick as spam and she keeps changing who the email is coming from apparently. Last time I got an email I clicked on unsubscribe and it said I wouldn't get any more emails. I just got one today. I clicked the unsubscribe link and instead of unsubscribing your email, it takes you to her Mary Kay page to order make up from her. I wouldn't order Mary Kay make up ever again after all of this BS if they were the last make up company on earth!!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Paulette
(585)-321-3889
paulettecurrie@marykay.com
http://www.marykay.com/paulettecurrie
[/FONT]

pixel.gif
open.aspx
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Find full details on the Mary Kay® Satisfaction Guarantee.

This email was sent to you because you asked to receive the Mary Kay® Beaut-e-News® from me,
Paulette, your Independent Beauty Consultant. To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add
paulettecurrie@marykay.com to your address book. If you prefer not to receive future email updates from me, please click here. To view the Mary Kay Privacy Pledge, click here.

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.