Security Alert Error

Johnr

New Email
Hi guys,
since some days, I have this error (repeatedly) during my session with an account in Outlook.com (webmail, of course, not client program).
What is this exactly?
And, above all: with this error my mailbox is even more at risk, more than usual?? :eek::eek:

Note that this pop-up appears with an account on two different pc, instead with another different account, too on Outlook webmail, this alert never show, on any pc!!

Thank you soo much,
cheers,
John.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11 KB · Views: 1,032

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Can you click on "view certificate" and include that screen shot too?

I'm linking the similar question here too - Be sure you're connecting to Hushmail

Do you have any security programs on your computer that could be messing with your HTTPS connections?

Have you run a Malware Scan? Do you use a trusted DNS provider such as OpenDNS?

Can you get a screen shot of the URL line in your web browser too?

Johnr

New Email
Hi Popowich,
screenshot of certificate's path in attachment.
Yes, I have 2 different "Internet Security Suite", for Malware and so on, different for the 2 computer that I use.
For DNS on 1 pc I'm use the company DNS, the other is provided by ADSL home connection.
This is the URL (basically is the Hotmail's homepage): wa=Sign in to your Microsoft account

But it is strange that on both pc with ONE account there is the security warning, for the other ONE no.
If a Virus or similar crap it took possession of my pc, for both webmail account I must see the error..... right?? o_O

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,062