saving hotmail sign-in info

kmmcwhorter

New Email
Hello,

Some settings were changed on my computer, and I am no longer able to sign in to my Hotmail account without typing in the whole email address every time. I check the box for "keep me signed in", but it doesn't work. I have to type in the Microsoft Account address every time.

Is there something I can do to get it back so it can be retrieved when I start typing first letters?

Thank you!
Kathy

kmmcwhorter

New Email
I'm having a difficult time using this program. I asked for help saving my sign-in username, and I got some answers. I tried the first suggestion and it didn't work. When I tried to go back to the answers tonight, I couldn't find them. I wanted to check out the second and third suggestions. So in addition to my sign-in problem, I now have a problem of not knowing how to use this program. I forgot my password and had to reset it. Maybe they don't recognize me to send me back to my answers.

kmmcwhorter

New Email
[FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Thank you so much for responding. I went through the first recommended process and found that my "delete history" was not checked, so I couldn't uncheck it. That must mean it's another problem? I'm sorry I'm not on Facebook to use that forum. I'm having a hard time figuring out where to put my questions and where to find the answers. I found the thread one time, then I couldn't find it when I returned to the program. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]There were some other recommendations on your link, but they didn't seem to apply to me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Thank you,[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Kathy
[/FONT]