Safe-mail.net is down for critical maintainance (maintenance)

JackJones

Valued Member
Yep, "everyday something is broken" *is* the current service.

For me, pop3 didn't work after the service 'resumption' on 24th Nov.

So I sent an email defining the problem to Support. &Then it worked for ~6hr. I guess they maybe flipped a switch..

Then it stopped for 2days. So sent another to Support.

No response at all , & pop3 still doesn't work even now (a week later).

They've had a month downtime to get it right.. and *still* no reliability.

It's all a bit amateur.
I have no problems maybe they have taken you down as one of their suspect persons have you thought of that. Do you send spam? sell contraband or drugs? launder money? I have no problems at all now with safe mail okay they went down for a few hours on the second day they are up but otherwise nada. If you are so fed up with them just set up new email accounts elsewhere if you something less "amateurish" .

dumbass

New Email
Here we go again today Dec.5, 2015. Just received the message that my name or password is incorrect on two of three "PAID" accounts. is this just me or are others getting this again?

dumbass

New Email
I am able to get in on my paid account.
My accounts are up and running today too. Thanks for the response. I think it would be thoughtful of SM to post a note on their sign in page when they are doing maint. It would eliminate the panic that occurs every time they do this.

compleo

Valued Member
My accounts are up and running today too. Thanks for the response. I think it would be thoughtful of SM to post a note on their sign in page when they are doing maint. It would eliminate the panic that occurs every time they do this.

This is an excerpt..."Safe-mail.net is back. This is a NEW system.
It looks and functions quite the same, but underneath it is new and requires special attention.
Maintenance work will continue intensively during the next several weeks".