Retreiving deleted emails

tina

New Email
Hello

I am writing to ask if any members can possibly help me please

I have deleted and then to make matters worse permanently deleted a handful of emails I received

I am desperately trying to retrieve these - as I still need the information contained in the emails sent to me

I am not a whizz with emails

Can anyone help me please

Tina

THERESA

Customer Service
What provider do you use? Were any of the emails sent to anyone else that you know or did you possibly reply to any of them? If you replied to any of them, check your sent folder. If they were sent to anyone else that you know, ask them to resend it to you. (or have the original sender send it to you again if that is possible) These are just a few suggestions off the top of my head without any other information from you.

tina

New Email
What provider do you use? Were any of the emails sent to anyone else that you know or did you possibly reply to any of them? If you replied to any of them, check your sent folder. If they were sent to anyone else that you know, ask them to resend it to you. (or have the original sender send it to you again if that is possible) These are just a few suggestions off the top of my head without any other information from you.

Hello Theresa
Thank you very much for your message
Unfortunatly the emails for this period (from 5/1/2014 to about 10/2/2014) have all been deleted
I tried my sent - but they have gone as well
I doubt if the recipient will send to me - as I am trying to prove that they gave me incorrect information!
I have found sites on internet that say they can retrieve lost data
Do you or any other member know if they are any good
Thank you again. Tina

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Tina,

Which email service or email program do you use for reading and sending your email?