Reputed domains

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Please define "reputed domain"

I see the term is used occasionally but I can't seem to find a definition for it or figure it out from the context of others.

acrooss

Valued Member
Hi
thanks for the answear
its mean i want some Domains with a good reputation like this dom " sunited.com " if you see its DNS Records you will find
"v=spf1 a mx ptr ip4:0.0.0.0/2 ip4:64.0.0.0/2 ip4:128.0.0.0/2 ip4:192.0.0.0/2 ~all"
alot of IPs with /2, but if you check his reputation in ReputationAuthority | WatchGuard Technologies
its a normal reputation.
what i want to find domains like this but its better with good reputation

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure I would associate domain reputation with IP address. IP reputation isn't dependent on the domains being sent. It's based on the quality of the emails among other things.,

A wide open SPF record basically says email might be coming from anywhere, that's not very useful to receivers.

I think what you're really trying to do is find IP addresses with a good Sender Score.

You can make those easily yourself by sending good email.

If bad email is sent the rep of both the domain and the sending IP addresses will be quickly lost, so trying to buy a "good domain" or IP address for sending email won't help much.

I do agree that the domain you mentioned does appear to be sending high quality email from a few different IP address ranges - Lookup for sunited.com - SenderScore.org

acrooss

Valued Member
so u mean i should to have a good ip's first instead of domains, i'm agree with but im working in a company and they bring us a random ip's
sometimes i have a good ip with a good doms but i can't reach inbox and its depend of Header
i try to edit from & subject with ( _ or . or #) is ok inbox. but the link of html not let me to reach inbox
Gmail is one of the most difficult ISP :(