Problem with adding attachments to my email messages

inhongkong

New Email
Hello - as of yesterday my mail.com account will no longer allow me to add attachments to my messages. This happens when using either Firefox or Internet Explorer. I am still able to add attachments to my other email account (not with mail.com), so I think the problem is with mail.com not my computer.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can resolve this?

With many thanks

:confused:

KellyH

New Email
I have exactly the same problem which is really frustrating. I am having to send attachments from my hotmail account, to my mail.com account to then forward on. It's REALLY frustrating. I'd be really interested to know how to fix the problem too. I can see the attachment button but can't use it.

inhongkong

New Email
Hello Kelly

I noticed that the problem resolved itself last night - first on IE and then a few hours later on Firefox.

I had sent three requests for help to mail.com - they replied to the third request with the standard suggestions, eg check Java, your cache, etc (sigh!). I can only guess that the problem was at mail.com, which they solved after a few days. It would have been helpful if they could just have said they were having a problem and were working on it.

Hope your email is back to normal.

KellyH

New Email
Hi. Thanks for you email. I've just checked my email and the attachment button is working again now! Such a simple thing - but such a relief. It was nice to have someone to share this problem with and know that it was not just me being useless with computers! Perhaps our posts helped get them to sort it..... Happy attaching! Kelly