Problem to open/view emails in Hotmail

PDVN

New Email
Hi, I am having a strange problem with my hotmail account. It is taking quite longer (than usual) to log in and after log in, i can see the emails and folders. But can't open any of them. Nothing just works. I tried to Refresh the page, again it take quite long time and mostly, never reloaded again....I have changed my password, tried using IE, Firefox and Chrome....even uninstalled Firefox and re-installed....but nothing works....I scanned my laptop using Avast and i have an updated version....this problem just started from yesterday and i have no idea how to solve it....appreciate any help or advice to resolve this issue. Thanks!

Rickey Joe

New Email
We're having possibly the exact problem with my wife's hotmail account. Run virus scan on our laptop and it's clean. Also check on our Mozilla Foxfire and we are up to date on latest version. Not getting any where yet after 3 days now.

Rickey Joe

New Email
It appears the problem is with the browser. We can open Internet Explorer and then access our hotmail accounts and everything works just fine. I don't know my way around in E-Mail Questions so I can't tag other similar threads out there. For now, we're just going to use IE until Mozilla Firefox issue is worked out. Thanks all.