PrivacyHarbor.com service

raymondjtoth

New Email
i have there email and no one responds to support email and there mail box is all way full when i call on phone i havent goten email since 3/18/2012 and other on priacyharbor facebook page is yelling there email dont work at all what i do now thanks called isp the noc and headend tested forwarding to there yahoo and gmail it works finer what i do to get this problem fixed im about to throw pc out the windows and tar my heair out of my head sorry bad spelling im austic person :mad:

raymondjtoth

New Email
ok i think i know why most are not getting the email i called isp and sed i was blacklisted thay readded me to white list some of privacyharbor user might want to look into this and call isp and tell them cant get email from out side there own isp network and thay you tested it with gmail email to your isp email and thay will try to send test email and tell them some how your on black list and need headend or noc to readd you to white lsit for email and should get email agen this:D should fix it some hwo isp got people blacklisted when should be on whitlist might want to try this it fixed me

texas1977

New Email
That does not work I checked with my ISP and they have no control over inbound email of Privacy Harbors Server as they are not the ISP for Privacy Harbor and they have no Black List