PrivacyHarbor.com service?

bburg

Valued Member
Sent also a test message from my gmail account to my (free) privacyharbor account. Will post back here when it arrives.
Still not arrived. :confused: Also no bouncing. Looks that sending from privacyharbor.com isn't a problem.

bburg

Valued Member
I tried that address starting 12 days ago.
I did not get a response but if someone else does please post it.
Resend this message to Rick from within the privacyharbor webmail client. Maybe this helps passing external MX-servers? I don't know.

texas1977

New Email
I am having same issue with Privacy Harbor I can send email but I cannot recieve the last I recieved was Last Friday from my bank that was sent on last Monday.
I have sent several messsages to their online support with No response.

And to think I have been a paying customer since they began!!!

texas1977

New Email
Hmmmm Just as a test I went and opened a new free account with Privacy Harbor funny thing I can send and recieve emails between both of my Privacy Harbor Accounts and can send out from them but I cannot recieve from outside world , so something is obviously wrong with their inbound part of Server or ISP

texas1977

New Email
So is there a fix, or we basicly at PrivacyHarbors Tech support mercy waiting on them for to fix or is this a possible problem with their ISP

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
We are at their mercy waiting for them to fix the problem with their incoming mail servers.

texas1977

New Email
I have sent emails Daily to all I can find at Privacy Harbor support, sales, info, and the President Jim / James Adkisson, with no replies , I have even tried the whitepages and tried all phone numbers for Jim or James Adkissons in that area all are disconnected or ring no answer. I have contacted my CC company and put a block on privacy harbor making their auto payment, lets see how fast they react if my payment for my account next week wont go thru.

texas1977

New Email
Have blocked PrivacyHarbor from charging my account at Bank level and their Server is now sending me messages that my payment did not go thru. but I have replied to all and no response. Oh well guess time to find someone else. for anyone out there looking for another secure server so far this one Swiss mail looks good but about twice the price of Privacy Harbor , havent checked it out throughly so if anyone else knows about Swiss Mail issues letme know.
Thanks

ptp

New Email
I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.
I HAD A QUESTION ABOUT THERE EMAIL CAPACITY AND HAVE SINCE EMAILED THEM 7 TIMES 2 OF THOSE FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO MAKE SURE IT WOULD GET THERE, I EMAILED TO MY PRIVACY ACCOUNT AND NOTHING COMES IN ANYMORE. I GET NO RESPONSE FROM THEM AND HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB. IT MAY HELP IF MORE OF YOU DO THE SAME. I AM AT THE POINT I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH A COMPANY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE THIS.
IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY GOOD RESULTS PLEAS LET ME KNOW.
THANKS !

bburg

Valued Member
Service is shutting down. :(

April 13th, 2012 - The service is shutting down
Unfortunately, after these many long years we will no longer be able to keep this service running. Financial considerations are forcing us to shut things down. We will be able to keep the service running for the remainder of April but we have no guarantees after that point. New sign-ups have been disabled. To archive your existing messages there is now a download to zip button that will allow you to download an archive of your messages in each view.