printing emails

donald

New Email
I cannot print any of my e mails. I go through the process and the e mail itself does not print. The paper comes out blank.

blenheimfire

Valued Member
Donald

Welcome to the forum. What email do you use gmail,comcast,hotmail etc? Also what email client do you use? Are you able to print other documents such as word,excel,pictures etc without receiving blank pages?:welcome:Provide me this information and I will help you with your issue.

Thanks
:)

donald

New Email
I use yahoo mail. I can print the e mails at home but my work printer does not respond. My work printer works with word and my tax program which are two out of my three major programs. The third being my e mail. Thank you.

blenheimfire

Valued Member
Donald

If this is a work printer do you have an IT person responsible for technical issues? You stated that when your at home and login to yahoo email you can print and at work you cannot. This would be hard to troubleshoot without knowing more information. Is your work computer a laptop that you also use at home? Or do you use two different machines one for personal and one provided by your company? Also what is the make and model of your work printer...(home printer too if you don't mind)

When is the last time you were able to get something to print on your work printer?:thanks:

Thanks