PPS file attachments

bingosammie

New Email
I have an email attachment that is *.pps .... I have downloaded the Power Point Viewer, but now don't know how to get the attachment open in the viewer!! Please Help!! Thanks!

Big Dan

EQ Forum Moderator
Hi Sammie, Welcome to eQ. :)

You're going to have to save the file to your desktop. You should be able to right click on the attachment and select save file as or something similar it's different depending on the mail program. Once you save the file to your desktop, go to your desktop and double click the file.

bingosammie

New Email
Thank you so much! It worked! Now...is there anyway to configure the viewer itself? I seems as though the email I was trying to view must have titles, or narratives.....it was a series of wonderful pictures, but there was no way to identify each according to "subject matter", although some were obvious, others were not! Anyway, thanks again for your help!!

Big Dan

EQ Forum Moderator
Thank you so much! It worked! Now...is there anyway to configure the viewer itself? I seems as though the email I was trying to view must have titles, or narratives.....it was a series of wonderful pictures, but there was no way to identify each according to "subject matter", although some were obvious, others were not! Anyway, thanks again for your help!!

I'm glad it worked out for you. :) As for information and sound within the presentation it's all done by the author of the file. The author embeds sounds and text information. If the information is there the view should display it, if they author didn't include it nothing will show.

bingosammie

New Email
Very useful information, as I received another pps shortly after the first and it had embedded dialogue, so it makes sense! Thanks again!!