Post SCRYPTmail typos, bugs, or glitches here

THERESA

Customer Service
We can use this thread to post things that need fixing or an FYI to the owner. I found a typo when I was creating my account. I am also posting a screenshot. On the line that reads, "invitation" where you are to type in your token numbers and letters, the "N" is missing at the end of the word "invitation."
SCRYPTmail typo2.jpg

@Sergei

This thread should not be confused with the "feature request" thread which can be found at the following link:

SCRYPTmail feature requests | Email Questions

THERESA

Customer Service
I should also note if you are logged into your SCRYPTmail, there is a button at the top left to report a bug also.

scrypt bug.jpg

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I received an HTML email that cut off and didn't completely display. I forwarded it to @Sergei, hopefully it's still cut off after forwarding. (Update: It displays now, weird)

When forwarding an email no blank space at the top of the email to type in a message. Maybe adding a few blank lines and possibly a "------ begin forwarded message-----" type of line for separation would make sense?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I also noticed that UTF-8 encoded subjects don't display correctly, for example:

=?utf-8?Q?=F0=9F=92=A1Ideate=2C=20Create=2C=20Reiterate...with=20Trello=F0=9F=92=A1?=

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
I also noticed that UTF-8 encoded subjects don't display correctly, for example:

=?utf-8?Q?=F0=9F=92=A1Ideate=2C=20Create=2C=20Reiterate...with=20Trello=F0=9F=92=A1?=
Hm. be the chance do you now original subject? I typed in Russian, but didn't have a problem.

Update. Yeah I received an email and it seems uncut. My guess would be with some strange style sanitizing bug. Which I need to reexamine anyway for new fronted.

Subject seems to be url encoded, im not sure if it was correct at the beginning (mb lack of utf support by sender ESP). I still will run some test to ensure our parser is working correct.

Last edited: