Please help really frustrated

Goodatpuzzles

New Email
I sent an email a while back to a lot of people in my address book. Well everyone is leaving the conversation and each time someone leaves everyone gets an email saying that person left. And it will not stop. Everyone has left like four times. And I just keep getting emails saying so and so has left the conversation.

Please help me what do I do to stop this? Everyone I emailed is getting very mad including me.

Please help me I've changed my password and all that stuff. It just keeps happening. It's the same conversation thread people keep leaving over and over again. :mad:

THERESA

Customer Service
Did you mean to post this under gmail? You posted in the hotmail forum. I can't find an option to leave a conversation in hotmail.

TheRidge

New Email
Ive had this Hotmail account since '94-'95! I'd made the mistake of changing my birth year, and now im LOCKED OUT without a "Parents" approval. My birth year has always been 1969. I think I'm a bit old enough to reset my account and get it back. Can someone PLEASE help me get a hold of Hotmail account support to unlock my account? Ive had it for so long, that I do not wish to lose it over something so stupid.
Thank you in advance,

TheRidge

New Email
Popowich-
Thank you so much. I will give it a go. :) I have been trying to get to someone for days. I'm going coo coo here LOL!
Thanks again,
Ridge

Goodatpuzzles

New Email
No I meant to post this to hotmail. I sent a email but I sent it to many people and I guess it's some sort of conversation now and everybody keeps leaving which I do not know how to leave the conversation myself but Every time someone leaves everyone gets and email saying that person left. And it's been going in for over a year. I get tons of emails saying so and so has left. And it never ends.

Someone help me how do I stop this?

And yes it is a hotmail email.