encwing_ml

New Email
Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible and then how, to send plain text email through the webmail interface of Scrypmail? I tried, but I didn't really find any good option for that, am I missing something?

Thank you

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
when you said plain text, you talking about just a text? When you compose an email, and click send our system automatically convert your email in two version, text and html. That will be shown depending on recipient client. Or you want to send text email only?

encwing_ml

New Email
I would like to send text email only, if that's possible. In a way that I'm sure that if I compose an email in this mode, no matter the recipient client, the email will be seen and received as text only.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
I would like to send text email only, if that's possible. In a way that I'm sure that if I compose an email in this mode, no matter the recipient client, the email will be seen and received as text only.
Gotcha, I think we can do that. Will take maybe few days though.

Last edited by a moderator:

encwing_ml

New Email
Ok, sounds good :) But now it's more than a month already, is this option already available somehow, or are you still working on it?

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
Oh, my bad. I was taking some break. I think I will make it by the end of this week. Sorry for the delay

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
Ok, sounds good :) But now it's more than a month already, is this option already available somehow, or are you still working on it?
Sorry for the delay. Was working on the new design and had some other errands. I enabled code view mode in editor, which will allows you to send email in text mode. Please let me know if its what you asked.