password problems

rickelmerrill

New Email
My problem is the Yahoo mail acct I have was only being used on my phone, and password was saved so I didn't need to remember it, I no longer have that phone or number, so when I try to reset my password through Yahoo, it sends it as a text to my old phone, since I don't have that phone, it tells me I have to call them to reset it, I have been on hold for hrs the last three days, I don't know what to do, the message on the phone while on hold tells me to go to (help.yahoo.com/identity) and send them an email, I find no place there to message them. I need to access my email acct. I logged on to this forum using a friends email address so I can get your reply

rickelmerrill

New Email
I have gone through the online help, but keeps saying I cant get it offline and to call the phone number. but I have been on hold three times for over an hr and 45 min each time, and other times for over 30 min each, one time the automated message took my name and said id get a call back when my turn, 30 min later I got that call back then waited on hold for 90 min until my phone battery went dead. is there any other way to talk to someone at yahoo?