Outlook Express 6 not working.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by pursang, Mar 26, 2010.

1. pursang

pursang New Email

I've been trying to email documents threw companies website email, when I do this the Microsoft Outlook Express 6 displays but when I'm ready to send the email I get this message, how do I go about fixing this issue ?
    [​IMG]

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

3. pursang

pursang New Email

Thank you popowich, I've gone through the pop3 install and things have pretty much stayed the same, I get the errors occurred message, in fact that message comes up when I open Outlook from my computer, and also after I try to send an email from a website. it then askes me if I want to send the message in the outbox which brings the errors occurred message again. hmmm

4. popowich

Do you have a second mail account configured in addition to the pop3 account?

5. pursang

pursang New Email

I'm really not sure, how do I check for that ? My usual email is Hotmail or gmail, but this situation is when you go to a website and you click on Contact Us. a window for Outlook Express 6 pops up, I'm trying to send documents to that website using Outlook Express 6. I had to reinstall my operating system a few months ago, maby I made mistakes somewhere along the way.

6. pursang

pursang New Email

Anymore fresh ideas ?

7. popowich

8. pursang

pursang New Email

Thanks popowich I'll look into that, but maby I'm misunderstanding the problem, are you saying that when I click on "Contact Us" at a website the email sevice that comes up is from my computer ? I always thought it was the websites default email.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice