no contact us choice on outlook help

retro-grrl

New Email
hi, trying to follow the directions to contact hotmail support as i am finding several emails that i actually signed up for and WANT suddenly being directed to my junk folder, after regularly coming into my main inbox for quite some time, even after i've found them in junk and marked them as safe! have never been able to find any way to contact hotmail support on previous attempts and really want this fixed. but the directions said to go to the top right corner once signed in, go to help(which i did) and then to choose contact us on the next page-but there is no contact us choice on that next page! argh. why do they need to make it so hard to find/get to?!

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Marking the email as "not junk" is the correct thing to do.

If Outlook still gets it wrong you can right click on an email and select "Create Rule", then set the preference for email from that sender to deliver to your inbox:

Outlook Create Rule.jpg

I believe the Contact Us that you're looking for is now the Settings Gear -> Feedback.

retro-grrl

New Email
thanks popowich, i will try the create rule! i was looking more for a direct contact that just to send feedback though, as i'd like to be able to get a response from them about it...

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
There are hundreds of factors that determine inbox placement. It's impossible for them to comment.

The issue is best approached by reporting the problem to the sender and have them work on their inbox placement for all of their subscribers.

retro-grrl

New Email
it would help to be able to locate these emails in the first place without having to search for them manually in my junk folder to get their contact details!