Need unliminited email accounts forwarded to one account

jomo

New Email
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a service that can supply me with what I need. I searched online and could not understand some of the terminology in some sites and others simply did not have what I need.
I need to use about 500 different email accounts each week and have them all forward the emails to yet another email account.
Any direction as to where I should look will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Jomo

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Jomo,

Which part of your requirements are you having a problem with?

Do you need help creating 500+ unique email accounts?

Do you need help accepting and/or processing email forwarding through those accounts at what sounds like the primary account?

:welcome: to Email Questions!

jomo

New Email
Hi,
I was hoping that you can supply me with a service that can supply me with unlimited email that I can get in use very easily (500 is a lot) and forward to another email or even one of the 500 email.
Thanks,
Jomo

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Jomo,

How about a free Gmail account that forwards all email?

You can create the illusion of 500+ addresses with both dots in the username, and using the +extension feature.

For example, if you have username@gmaill.com, then all of the following are also valid addresses for your account:

• username@gmail.com
  • user.name@gmail.com
  • u.s.e.r.n.a.m.e@gmail.com
  • username+one@gmail.com
  • username+two@gmail.com
  • username+three@gmail.com
Does this information help to solve your problem?

jomo

New Email
oops, I meant to mention in my 1st post that the gmail trick with dots and pluses will not work for what I want. Sorry about that! I do however appreciate you mentioning it.
Jomo