My hotmail has been stolen I need help? Please write to aquaman182d@earthlink.net thanks

suzanne reid

New Email
Hi- I have never been through so much trouble in trying to get help
CROOKS have stolen my e-mail (HOTMAIL) account and they claim by e-mail and through my HOTMAIL STOLEN account recently. Someone has stolen my e-mails & my complete address book and wrote to all my family members, my "worldwide" friends: IN CANADA, EUROPE ETC... and customers to ask for money to be sent to them and to help me by sending money (in my name) but to them of course... (promissing that I will pay them back when I return home to the USA -) they claIm I lost my wallet ( A LIE!) and need money to pay my hotel bills ( more lies) SINCE I AM AT HOME IN FLORIDA they claim I am in England to attend seminars on: poverty, hiv/aids and education = MORE LIES -sin
since I have never /ever been to England and I am in FLORIDA -USA --- they lie and say I am In England \( I am in Florida) they say to all my friends to send money by western union- wire
I am near despair - I cannot seem to be able toor n get any help from
anyone at hotmail ( free account) ,- how can I urgently talk to someone who can help me URGENTLY TO REGAIN CONTternet transfers to LONDON - ENGLAND - while they are writing from MY STOLEN HOTMAIL ACCOUNT - on my begwrhalf??? NOT TRUE !!!! to all my MY FRIENDS -
as a result of this SOLEN ACCOUNT- I CANNOT EVEN WRITE TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN MY E-MAIL ADDRESS BOOK IN ORDER TO WARN THEM NOT TO SEND ANY MONEY - THAT ALL THIS MESSAGE IS A FRAUD AND A SCAM/////
HOW CAN I SREVERSE ALL OF THIS ASAAP??? PLEASE HELP ME F YOU CAN. REPLY TO AQUAMAN182D@EARTHLINK.NET OR OCONNORREALTY.NEW@GMAIL.COM OR BOTH (AS THEY MAY HAVE TAKEN BOTH MY EARTHLINK AND MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS THE ONLY SAFE ACCOUNT FOR M NOW IS REALLY THE GMAIL ACCOUNT GMAIL S NEW AND TEMPORARY TO GET THROUGH WITHOUT THEIR INTERCEPTING MYS SU& HOTMA:GMAIL OR AT ETUFF... THE STOLEN ACCOUNT OF MINE WAS OCONNORREALTY@HOTMAIL.COM THEY = THE CROOKS & = THIEVES ARE RECEIVING ALL THE E-MAILS SENT TO ME SOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE ONLY WRITE
PLEASE ONLY WRITE TO THE ABOVE LISTED E-MAILS AT: GMAIL OR EARTHLINK FOR NOW. -PLEASE SEND CAREFULLY SO THAT I
CAN RECEIVE YOUR REPLY (IES) AD NOT THEM = THE CROOKS !!!

AS THEY ARE STILL INTERCEPTING ALL MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT AND THEY ARE REPLYING TO ALL MY FAMILY- FRIENDS & CUSTOMERS TO SEND (ME) = (REALLY THEM = THE CROOKS)- SOME MONEYS $$$$ AND POUNDS -- IN LONDON/ENGLAND WHICH IS A BIG LIE A FRAUD- AND A HUGE SCAM - IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME FOR FREE
\PLEASE WRITE TO ME OR AT THE ABOVE OR PHONE ME AT
USA 941-661-9263 THANKS - IF I AM NO ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR CALLS
BECAUSE I WORK FOR A LIVING INSTEAD OF STEALLING... LIKE THEY DO!) THANKS !! ASK FOR SUZY --- :thanks::thanks:thanks! merci! gracias!danke scheun! spacibo!:confused: