My Hotmail Accout is BLOCKED

TanyaLao

New Email
Dear whoever is reading,
I am very panicked that when i logged in my hotmail it said:

Your account has been blocked

Why are you seeing this?
Someone may have used your account to send out a lot of junk messages (or something else that violates the Windows Live Terms of Service).
We're here to help you get your account back.

What do you need to do?
We'll ask you to provide us with a mobile phone number where we can send you a verification code and we'll add this phone number to your Windows Live profile for future use. After you enter the code, you can change your password and sign in.
We've cleaned your account settings
Often customers get here because someone else has access to your account and are using it without your knowledge to send spam. To protect you and your contacts, we've removed any Hotmail auto-replies or linked accounts you may have had.

But i dont HAVE a phone ! I'm only 13 and my parents wont allow me to have one !
Please help me and tell me what to do or UNBLOCK my account. It has important messages that i need to see and my PAID subscriptions for shops that i order from.

Help me ASAP.
xx
Tanya Lao .

thetonginator

New Email
^My acc has also been blocked (I think someone or a virus was sending spam mail to people was the reason)

I sent some verification mail and it said they'll reply in 24 hours (maybe) but I also got an E-mail in my 2nd acc saying that I wanted to change my pass. Should I change it and try or will that hamper the process?

I need to get the acc back in the next day or two at the very latest and I can't trust other people and handling times as they're never accurate!!