My hotmail acc. gone don't know where

orangepeel

New Email
I tried to reset my password for rossco1945@hotmail.com which I have had for three years and I get this notice. The Microsoft account is incorrect. Please try again. when I sign in to windows live messenger rossco1945@hotmail.com it says That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different email address or get a new account. When I sign in Its on the list to click how can that be if it does not exist. Hotmail says the same thing. Another sign it says When you change the email address you use as your Microsoft account, your other account information, contacts, and email don't change. (But it might take up to 48 hours for all the info to switch to the new address.)

Create a new email address
Use a different address

You can't use @hotmail.com in your Microsoft account email address. Please try a different email address.
or When you change the email address you use as your Microsoft account, your other account information, contacts, and email don't change. (But it might take up to 48 hours for all the info to switch to the new address.)

Create a new email address
Use a different address

rossco1945@hotmail.com isn't available.
somehow I think i'm still on outlook.com I clicked go back to hotmail & thought it did but not sure. When I sign in to live This email address is part of a reserved domain such as live.com, hotmail.com, or msn.com. Please enter a different email address.
when I sign for a new hotmail account with rossco1945@hotmail.com rossco1945@hotmail.com isn't available. That email address is mine in whois so I don't see why I can't sign in. I need this email desperatly as all my contacts & that is where everybody sends emails too. all my receipts and saved documents are there too.Please help I have been trying to get it back for days. it was there on fri. on the side of bwealthy2@hotmail.com as I was trying to put them together as it said on rossco1945@hotmail.com.