MS Outlook Calendar Question - retrieving old appts

jennylynno

New Email
Not sure if anyone can help me here. I use MS Outlook for my calendar. Sync it daily to Blackberry. For some reason, after 2 weeks all my appts, reminders, etc in outlook disappear. I dont understand where they go, why they go, how to get them back. Anyone have advice on this issue? Is there a setting somewhere I can change? A folder in the bowels of my pc that may have all my old appts? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
ps. Yukon sent me!
:O)

yukon

Valued Member
hi jenny, thanks for stopping by. I'm certain one of my esteemed colleagues will have an answer or direction to point you in shortly.:D

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

I do not own a Blackberry but came up with two possible solutions.

Do you have auto archiving enabled in your outlook calendar? Right click on the calendar in your folder list and select properties. Check the settings under the AutoArchive tab.

Doing a google search I found a similar problem and solution on Yahoo answers.

Please let us know if either of these suggestions fix the problem.

Thank you yukon for the referral! :D

-Raymond

jennylynno

New Email
im sorry, but where would I find the folder list you're referring to? Once I get there I can do the properties, auto archive search. thanks!!!

yukon

Valued Member
usually the left side panel in outlook, the list of folders, email accounts, calendar, etc. is referred to as the "folder list"