Missing Folders

Viola

New Email
Hello everyone, Hoping to find help here for my very confused email set up.

A brief history- old PC died, got a new one (windows 11) and managed to get the emails and folders from my old hard drive to the new pc but as windows 11 comes with MAIL, which I really do not like, I downloaded windows Live Mail which is what I have used previously. I know WLM is ancient and but it is the set up I like.

After the transfer of mail / folders etc to the new pc there were some issues and I have ended up with problems relating to the folders and where emails are going.

I have shared a screenshot showing the folders (personal details blacked out). I have two email addresses here which I will refer to as "Sky" and "V"-

These are the issues:

SKY-
There is no "deleted" folder in the SKY account and I don't know where the deleted messages are going.
There is a "trash" folder which has 2 emails in it- I don't know what triggers them to go there; if it were "deleted" emails there would be far more than 2 and if it were junk/spam there would be a lot more also.

In the JUNK folder there is nothing and there should be.

There is no "sent" folder there but it does appear down under the "storage" folders heading- not a problem really just a little strange.

"V"-
Under the "V" address, nothing appears in the SENT or DELETED folders though there should be and only a few things in the JUNK folder and there should be more there.

Under the STORAGE FOLDERS is the SENT folder which has the sent emails for the V address. I tried to move it up there but it doesn't move.
The DELETED folder has nothing in it.

Can anyone help please?
sc emails.jpg