Missing AOL Webmail Inbox

dwilliams

New Email
I would like to know if the number 866-515-4865 is a toll free number and some one----anyone would like to spend some time with a lovely lady, helping her get her E-Mail set up.What I get now when I try to log onto Web Mail is a kind of flat screen aol. It, os course, won't let you log on at that point to anything. I am afraid that all my mail that was on aol is now lost out there in cyberspace. I am really looking forward to using Outlook so please let me hear from you soon.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I would like to know if the number 866-515-4865 is a toll free number

Yes, the United States toll free prefixes are 800, 888, 877, and 866.

would like to spend some time with a lovely lady, helping her get her E-Mail set up.What I get now when I try to log onto Web Mail is a kind of flat screen aol. It, os course, won't let you log on at that point to anything. I am afraid that all my mail that was on aol is now lost out there in cyberspace. I am really looking forward to using Outlook so please let me hear from you soon.

I am confused about how Outlook Express is involved in an AOL Webmail issue.

It is probably best for you to contact AOL in regards to your webmail account issue.

If you go to the AOL E-Mail Help page, and click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page in the help footer you should be given instructions on how to contact AOL. I am not a registered AOL user so I'm not allowed to see the information on that page.

Please let us know if this information helped you solve the problem. Thank you!

-Raymond