Managing emails

Adgebirden

New Email
I have set up several email accounts & synced them for 3 different iOS units - iMac, iPad & iPhone. But this means that I get all my emails 3 times! I access most, firstly, on my ipad but then get the same ones delivered to my iMac & worst of all, on the odd occasion I access my emails on my iPhone, I have to wade through 20+ emails that I have already seen on my ipad/iMac!

Is there a way to set up accounts so that I only receive those that have not been read on another iOS unit? Or at least a way of setting my iphone to not receive by default but to manually switch to receive emails when out & away from the other 2 units?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Who hosts your emails?

If you configure your accounts as IMAP connections across all devices you'll have consistent email access and management (and no duplicates) regardless of which device(s) you are using to connect to your accounts at any given moment.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

Adgebirden

New Email
Thanks for that...I'm pretty sure they are all set up as imap because I thought that may be the case...but I will double check & alter if needs be...
Adgebirden