Mail from 2 accounts mixed up

sue1mar3

New Email
I opened two AOL accounts. But lately, I log completely out of account#1 and relog into account#2 and it shows the correct number of messages for #2, but when I click on them, only the mail from account #1 pops up. I cannot read any mail from #2.

Have never merged them, do not use same password, password is not saved in Chrome to autofill, do not have any open AOL tabs on computer or phone. But their emails get mixed up. This is especially bad for security. These could be two different people's accounts that use same computer. Anyone ever had this problem? Suggestions? Thanks.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Sue,

I'm not likely to have a solution (this sounds like a bug/cache issue) but I'm curious if when seeing the list with the wrong login if you're able to click into a read the wrong emails too?

sue1mar3

New Email
Hi Sue,

I'm not likely to have a solution (this sounds like a bug/cache issue) but I'm curious if when seeing the list with the wrong login if you're able to click into a read the wrong emails too?
When I log in to Acct #2, I see that the number of messages is correct (not many messages that acct) but when I click on them, the Acct #1 messages come up. Or, sometimes when clicking on messages link it, shows me the correct ones listed but they cannot be opened.

It now seems it may be a desktop issue because I have found I can look up both accts OK on phone. Should I try clearing the cache or something? Thanks.