mail.com problems?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Are you having a problem with your mail.com account?

It only takes a minute to join our community and ask your question!

snacks

Valued Member
Im having problems. How do I stay logged in to mail.com? I have 1 of their other email addresses but when I log in to the mail.com home page it doesnt allow me to stay logged in for my next visit? Every time I go back I have to re log in. I know gmx and mail.com are partners now but gmx has a much user friendly log in situation then mail.com. Does mail.com have a way to save log in information and stay logged in like every other email service?

markywalsh

New Email
I am unable to send emails from mail.com, when i click send it says that I am no longer connected to the server. I have tried switching off webroot, but this has not changed anything, I have also clicked on the turn SLL on to no avail.

Thanks

MArk

martin47

New Email
I have an email address from mail.com and have no additional address for forgotten password filled and birth date not been filling but now we are lost password and can no longer who can help me

I need help, am not able to open email page for several days now. There appears to be several open tabs at the top of the page, and wont allow me to open it to read anything? A long time ago, I had a similar problem. What might be causing this? and how to resolve it? Thank you---Roziepozie8284@mail.com

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Can you reply with a screen shot of the error message?

MailCom URL.jpg

I don't have any trouble creating an account as long as I avoid curse words and 4 digit years in my email addresses.

PatRick68

New Email
At mail.com I created a few days ago a new mail-account en create access with Opera Mail client (IMAP) on Windows10.
I wanted to replace my Yahoo emailaccount by mail.com account (yahoo was taken over by Verizon).
So far so good, but after 2 days I get an connection error so I tried the webaccess via Firefox.
After given the username / password I get the message :
Please
contact us!
Dear mail.com member, our system has detected irregular activity related to your account.
As a precautionary measure, we have blocked your account.
To regain access, please contact our Customer Support.

It's a bit strange I thought so I contacted the CS-team but the said that the can (and did) blocked my emailaccount without any reason.
Has anyone experience something like this?
Please help !

Greets from the Netherlands,
PatRick

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I have not experienced that issue with them.

It's possible there was other suspicious activity from your region and your account was abuse locked with a group of accounts.

Any chance you did something like login to the account from multiple geographical regions?

PatRick68

New Email
Hi Popowich, thanks for your reaction.
Maybe I caused a lot of new (and old emailmessages) in my new mail.com mailbox and that caused a suspicious activity? I don't know no...
I did copy-paste some (old) messages via Opera Mailclient with IMAP connection but how suspicious is that anyway?
email.com won't give me a reason and that is why I am a bit angry and disappointed, that's all.
Do you have any suggestion for me? I want to leave Yahoo mail and won't use Google's Gmail, thanx in advance....

Craze

New Email
Heyo. I made a mail.com email yesterday and Im able to log on and off perfectly fine. I logged out and tried to make another email address via mail.com but whenever I sign up and enter all the information it asks for, It says "Your registration could not be processed at the moment. Please try again later." Ive had this problem since yesterday and still today whenever I try to make this second account.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
What happens if you try to use another web browser? If you normally use Chrome, try Firefox.

Craze

New Email
I haven't tried using another browser on my computer but I have tried signing up on my phone using the default Safari. I use chrome on my computer so if the problem was with Chrome then it should work on my phone but it still doesn't. Ive also tried using LTE because maybe the problem was with my router but again it still doesnt work. Nor does it work at other locations Ive tried with their wifi. I always get the same message.

JENNA BEAIR

New Email
A few years ago, I signed up for a mail.com account, as they are one of the only services that don't require a phone number. They closed my account after only a few minutes. A few years later, I decided to try them again. I made a mail.com account yesterday. Tried logging in today, and they closed my account.

charleyburley

New Email
Hello.

My mail.com account was closed today for "irregular activity" or something.

When I got bounced it was when I was trying to logon to the Mail.com app (i usually use the webmail) and getting nowhere. Probably tried to logon three or four times.

I "raised a ticket" and got an automated email to another account saying please be patient and we're working on it, basically.

It's all very strange.

Anyway 1) Will I get back into my account? 2) How long will it take?

Thanks.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Sorry, but there are no guarantees of support from free email services. Maybe you will get back in if you stop trying to login for a few days and try again next week. How to avoid this problem in the future? Register your own domain name and use an email service with great tech support such as LuxSci to host your email.