lost password

lenabartula

New Email
I'm locked out of my mail on my new itouch, even though I thought I had the right password. How can I retrieve it or change it?:(

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Here are the directions for recovering your account with some popular email providers :

How to recover a lost Gmail password

How to recover a lost Hotmail password / How to regain control of a hacked account

Yahoo - How to recover a lost password / How to regain control of a hacked account

How to recover a lost AOL password / How to regain control of a hacked AOL account

If you are using a different email service provider please let us know so we can help you find the right directions.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Are you locked out of your ipod or the email account that it is connecting to?

Can you connect to the email account that you are locked out of from your computer?

lenabartula

New Email
It's asking for my wi-fi password, maybe it has something to do with my wi-fi set up here at home, since I bought the ipod when I was away, and set everything up on another person's network?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Do you know the password for your wireless network?

If not, what kind of wireless router do you have? Brand and model would help.

It should be possible to connect to an IP address such as 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 or something similar so you can update your router with a password that you know.