jsimps

New Email
I can not change the location on AOL. When I try to edit by zip code or city it state "enter a correct zip code or city " I have tried several times with same results. The location is set to London, England and I can not change. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Where are you located? Try changing the country first if the country is wrong.

Are you using any kind of VPN or anonymizing/proxy service that could be tricking AOL into thinking you're located in the wrong geographic region?

jsimps

New Email
Hi and thanks for reply. I been working on problem for several days. The default location when I click on weather is London UK, I can not find how to change the default location. When I click on weather brings up London UK in my favorites has Loveland CO but it will not let me go there. I am trying to download a new toolbar for AOL but having problems due to browers. My op system is windows 7 and using Google chrome.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
AOL recommends that you try clearing your web browser cache in case it has something in there indicating your location is somewhere else.

Clear cache, cookies, history, and footprints in your browser. Please view our help article and choose your browser for detailed instructions: aol.it/1KTJUg6.