live.login.com will not load

Quanthor

New Email
These past few days I've been having issues with the live.login.com or the various other pages that windows/microsoft uses for logging in. That includes hotmail.com my primary email account. The page is "unavailable" as if it can't connect to the server. This is the case for all my browsers and my users on my PC. I have been able to login to my email via a smart phone, so I wouldn't think my account was hacked....?

I followed the troubleshooting guide and did everything but filehippo and switch to the open DNS server. A little advanced for me switching servers. I'm not too savvy.

I've cleared caches, ran virus software, malware, registry. I did all the updates that my computer could find, adobe, etc. I even reset my router.

I'm at a loss of what to do. I have no clue why it happened and why I can't seem to fix it.

Any help in the right direction would be awesome!

Quanthor

New Email
It's working now. It just decided to work on it's own. Pretty sure this had something to do with Microsoft and nothing to do with my computer as nothing I did seemed to work for a few days. Not only that but other members having identical issues simultaneously. Microsoft had an outage on the 2nd, their server must of been hit resulting in many people not being able to login into their websites.

At the very least I can say my PC is healthier though, right?

That was frustrating.