Link to personal website classifies email as spam

Writeflash

New Email
Hi everyone, my emails contain a signature, which is a link to my personal website. For about a week now, my emails went straight into the recipient's spam folders (about ten different recipients confirmed this to me). When I remove the link to my personal website, the emails go to the inbox. So there seems to be a problem with my website, but I don't understand why. I am an academic and the only thing my website contains is a few papers I wrote about philosophy, and my contact details. Nothing that a spam filter would usually classify as spam. I also haven't changed the website in months and up until a week ago, there was no problem. Does someone have an idea how I can get my website un-flagged and thus avoid having my emails going straight into the recipient's spam folder? I have found no help forums discussing similar problems so far. Thank you very much!

Writeflash

New Email
Thank you very much for your answer. It isn't, I checked on several websites, including the one you sent me. It seems perfectly fine, the website's reputation is bright green. Also my IP address is fine and not blacklisted anywhere. However, when I send a link other than my website, email go through without a problem, which does seem to indicate a problem with my website.