Is this phishing or legitimate

elogiudice

New Email
I got this email today. It seems official, but I'm not sure if it is legitimate. I got a similar email yesterday......help!

Dear Account*Owner
This is email from*Windows Live*Hotmail*and*we are sending it to you account user for your safety. Due to the anonymous registration of our account which is causing congestion to*our service*so we are shutting down some account and your account was among those to be deleted,so the purpose of this email is for you to verify that you are the owner of this account and you are still using it by filling the information below after clicking on the reply button:

* Username:----------------------
* Password:-----------------------
* Date of Birth:-------------------
* Country Or Territory:--------

You received this email because you subscribed to Windows Live Alerts. *If you have questions about our privacy policies please read our*Privacy Statement. This is a non monitored email account. If you have questions please visitalerts.live.com. This email was sent by Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052. ©2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved
Warning!!!*Account owner that*fails to*verify his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Windows Live*|*Windows*|*Mobile*|*Bing*|*MSN