ip 209.131.36.158

chrisshep59

New Email
all yahoo people given adrees always here regardless of where they say they are

see to get romance scammers on my space

also can anyone tell me if mail from gharna or nigiria of go to sunnyvale califoria on a bounce

doe s anyone not the start of mail servers

ip98.136.44.38
ip216.252.110.215
ip216.252.110.213
ip68.142.237.91
ip68.142.237.123

thanks i just want to know if im being lieed too

chris i england:thanks:

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

I'm not quite sure what you are asking.

Doing business over email with anyone from Nigeria is a bad idea.

-Raymond

chrisshep59

New Email
what i wanted to know was weather the emails started in usa that would confirm i am being lied to with fack profiles and picture there must be more than one mail route from gharna and nigeria

im just trying to be safe i know nigiria is bad but gharnas ok i think

ive had lots of contacts from pretty girls probabley scammers but i wanted to find the truth of the last girl she was abit beliveable but probable stop contact as she seems to use dodgy mail server

thanks for you help im sorry i did not make things clear i want to know if mail should bounce to usa before coming to uk:thanks:

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. ;)

Also, there is nothing stopping a scammer in a foreign country from sending you an email from a U.S. based Yahoo email yahoo.com email account.

-Raymond

chrisshep59

New Email
i think that it starts in the usa them being abroad is just a frount it must start from usa not bounced from gharna of nigeria:thanks:

chucky78

New Email
hi there i have been chatting to someone with that ip address her name was diana smith she said she had money in security boxes and wanted me to pay for shipment defo a scammer
paul

ZAKE20042005

New Email
hi there i have been chatting to someone with that ip address her name was diana smith she said she had money in security boxes and wanted me to pay for shipment defo a scammer
paul

me two this is what she ask me to do as well Hi My love,
How are you Honey?, I really miss you so much, and i cant wait to meet you for reall,
Honey i can see the Shipping company email you forward to me, Honey you have to make the boxes get to you without any problem, and this really means you have to help me get the money cos i dont want to loose the boxes in africa. so i want you to do all what you can to make the payment cos All everything is in your Hands now, i want to let you know that all you did you did it for our Good and Favour. so honey Make sure you get back to me and email the shipping company back. cos i dont want the boxes spend much time here with the shipping company cos it can be rusticated and can be detected that there is a lot money there. I cant wait to be with you for reall and do make an enquiry about the appartment.

SWEET KISSS HONEY.........

Jenny

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, shawn johnson < zake > wrote:

Subject: boxes
To: jenny_campbell44@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 7:22 AM

Attenion Sir, Its me Mr. Taiwo Oluwaseyi the Custodian Manager of GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY, we got your message, but to further proceedings on shipment we would require of you the below informations, for security reasons we would like you to provide them as soon as possible for us to be surely convinced that you are the true recipients to recieve the boxes.
(1) Your Full Name and Address.
(2) The Full name and Address of Miss Jennifer Campbell
We hope you do understand those bellow....
CLEARANCE FEE.................$1000
SERVICE CHARGES.............$1150
SHIPPING COST....................$1350
TOTAL......................................$3500
The total amount is needed to be paid before the arrangemant for shipment to the given address. We are also letting you know that without the above information being provided, shipment will not be take place. so your money is not much important to us but the informations and safety delivery. The Fee should be paid via Western Union Money Transfer, other form of payment is not allowed. Therefore you have to specify the medium of payment you used in sending the funds to us, Western Union. Likwise we would want you to scan and send via email attatchment the reciept payment from (Western union Money Transfer) All for documentation and reference purposes. We hope you understand our reasons for this serious security
Below is the Payment Details:
First Name..............Taiwo
Last Name...............Seyi
Country..................Nigeria
State........................Ogun
City..........................Abeokuta
Zip code..................23439
Test Question........Color
Test Answer..........Blue
We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Adeyemi Yinka,
GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY
Clearance/Shipment Department.
Custodian Manager.

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 6:39 PM, < zake > wrote:
Mr. Taiwo Oluwaseyi (Custodian Manager) i have been asked by jenny campbell my fiancée
to have to peices of Luggage sent to me Shawn johnson. the deposit number is NFSC-POL-0669-PRVT3450 SORT/CLEARANCE CODE IS NFSC/576-45/MP5633 DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE NUMBER IS NFSC 339407 CONSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION IS TO TRAVLING BOXES THEDEPOSITOR IS MISS JENNY CAMPBELL My Address is 13 shiretown circle apartment 9 machias ME 04654 and thank you

ZAKE20042005

New Email
I looked up the email address and this was what i found OrgName: Yahoo! Inc.
OrgID: YHOO
Address: 701 First Ave
City: Sunnyvale
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94089

NetRange: 209.131.32.0[whois][trace][reverse ip] - 209.131.63.255[whois][trace][reverse ip]
CIDR: 209.131.32.0[whois][trace][reverse ip]/19
NetName: FC-YAHOO1
NetHandle: NET-209-131-32-0-1
Parent: NET-209-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.YAHOO.COM[whois][trace][reverse ip]
NameServer: NS2.YAHOO.COM[whois][trace][reverse ip]
NameServer: NS3.YAHOO.COM[whois][trace][reverse ip]
NameServer: NS4.YAHOO.COM[whois][trace][reverse ip]
NameServer: NS5.YAHOO.COM[whois][trace][reverse ip]
Comment:
RegDate: 1999-07-09
Updated: 2005-08-25

RAbuseHandle: NETWO857-ARIN
RAbuseName: Network Abuse
RAbusePhone: +1-408-349-3300
RAbuseEmail: [whois][trace][reverse ip]

OrgAbuseHandle: NETWO857-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Network Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-408-349-3300
OrgAbuseEmail: [whois][trace][reverse ip]

OrgTechHandle: NA258-ARIN
OrgTechName: Netblock Admin
OrgTechPhone: +1-408-349-3300
OrgTechEmail: [whois][trace][reverse ip]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-05-26 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

>> My IP address and location
Reverse IP lookup for 209.131.36.158
Trace this IP 209.131.36.158
Trace any other IP and more Tools

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Zake,

Please keep in mind that even though the email is from a Yahoo mail server is does not mean the person sending the email is from Yahoo. Here are the directions for checking viewing the full email headers for yahoo mail. The line with the IP address of the scammer will be the line that says the yahoo mail server received the email over HTTP.

-Raymond

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
how can we stop them does anyone know

Once you get a scam email there is not much you can do but click the spam button.

You can try taking the time to report the email to the ISP where it originated but often that will be a waste of your time.

Click the spam button and let the Yahoo mail servers learn from your reports.

-Raymond

ZAKE20042005

New Email
i dont use yahoo as much as gmail so i will just click the spam button there as well im glad i found this site i came close to sending them the money for the boxes

Emmz

New Email
I have been flat hunting and using my local gumtree site to find suitable places. Unfortunately Ive had a lot of obvious scam replies back asking me to send £500 via western union to 'prove I had the financial ability to take on the property'

The latest one wasnt as obvious and was advertised in the local newspapaer as well as on the gumtree site. When I replied to ask for more information I received an email from a guy calling himself Dave Smith and having the email address: dave_844482@yahoo.com I checked this address out and found it had the IP address: 209.131.36.158 so I checked it out on google to see if there was any reported scams with it.

One comment on a similar message forum said that it was believed to lead to a cyber cafe in Nigeria. This would definitely make sense with all the other business and romance scams that have come from the same IP address.

Dont really know what to do about it other than report to gumtree and warn others