India.com

curvefan

Valued Member
I posted this over at emd forum and thought I would pass it along on here also. The new gui is quite pleasing and I was able to get my user name which is quite common. They also have a selection of domain names to choose from. One downside, no pop or imap access yet. Might be worth a look. India.com - Login

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Yes, it is a nice and clean interface.

They made it hard to find United States in the country selection during registration.

While clicking around I frequently see the HTML code for pages displayed before it displays the next web page.

Does that happen to you too? I can make a video if needed to show what I'm seeing.

curvefan

Valued Member
Not exactly sure what you're seeing as I haven't played with it that much yet. I did notice that there is a feed back section, so that will be of some help with any bugs or other problems. I did like the two imail and zmail names. Good luck..........................

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I made a video and took a screen shot out of there.

While clicking around I frequently get blips that look like this before the full style finishes loading :

India Basic HTML.JPG

curvefan

Valued Member
I'm not seeing anything like that.

I have some extensions installed in Firefox such as no script and ad block plus, so I don't know if that would matter or not.

Sorry....................

curvefan

Valued Member
Just as a follow up to my original post.

Looks like India.com is now offering Imap and pop access to these accounts. Not sure when that started.

I just set one up using imap and it seems to work fine.

You have to enable both imap and pop access in the mail settings within your account beforehand.