EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Jeff,

When does the redirect happen?

• When you login?
  • When you open your inbox?
  • When you open a specific e-mail?
If you are able to, what happens if you disable the preview pane?

Here is our guide on how to disable the message preview pane.

Under options you can also try setting your reading pane options to not display contents until they are clicked on:
Hotmail - Reading Pane Settings.JPG
It is also possible that this is a temporary problem that will resolve itself within the Hotmail system.

If the problem persists try using a different web browser or clearing your web browser cache.

Please let us know which of these solutions fixes your problem, or if you still need help with this problem.

Thank you,

-Raymond

jeff

New Email
Hi Jeff,

When does the redirect happen?

• When you login?
  • When you open your inbox?
  • When you open a specific e-mail?
If you are able to, what happens if you disable the preview pane?

Here is our guide on how to disable the message preview pane.

Under options you can also try setting your reading pane options to not display contents until they are clicked on:
It is also possible that this is a temporary problem that will resolve itself within the Hotmail system.

If the problem persists try using a different web browser or clearing your web browser cache.

Please let us know which of these solutions fixes your problem, or if you still need help with this problem.

Thank you,

-Raymond

Raymond,

This problem happens almost instantly. No sooner do I see my inbox, I am then redirected. I have no chance to react. When I go back it does the same thing. Like an evil game my account is playing with me.

jeff

New Email
Raymond,

This problem happens almost instantly. No sooner do I see my inbox, I am then redirected. I have no chance to react. When I go back it does the same thing. Like an evil game my account is playing with me.

I have some pretty important things I am currently trying to access.

jeff

New Email
I just reinstalled my BitDefender IS software. I had been using AVG and Zone Labs Pro.

I think this may have been the cause of the problem.

Things seem to be good now.