impossible to login on my Mac

myHH

New Email
I got an email on my scryptmail account. On my iPhone with Safari there is no problem to login and read the mail. If I tried it on my mac and signed in there was a new window asking for a password. I really don´t know what happened. I tried my pw again on the new window but got the answer: wrong pw
I signed out (this option gave the window) and signed again in. Username and Password was accepted at first but again popped up the small window, asking for a password.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi myHH,

To help prevent abuse and protect your privacy, SCRYPTmail allows 1 login per account at a time.

If you login on a second device the existing login on the first device will be logged out.

I think the problem you're having is that you're trying to login to both at the same time and clobbering the session back and forth.

Did this information answer your question?

:welcome:

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
I got an email on my scryptmail account. On my iPhone with Safari there is no problem to login and read the mail. If I tried it on my mac and signed in there was a new window asking for a password. I really don´t know what happened. I tried my pw again on the new window but got the answer: wrong pw
I signed out (this option gave the window) and signed again in. Username and Password was accepted at first but again popped up the small window, asking for a password.
Hi,
seems like there is some error happening on your mac. Usually if you use only one password it should never ask you for the second one. Please contact me at support@scryptmail.com with you browser name and version, along with username