I have followed these steps. Now I want my associate to import these contacts into her yahoo mail account. Can she do it from the published google doc or should I save it on my computer or a disk as a csv file and send her that? By the way I don't know if she is using Yahoo classic or the upgrade. I doubt if she does either.Re: How do I export a single category on Yahoo?Hello,
The way I handle creating a list of Yahoo contacts from a specific category is to do the following :
If you need more specific steps and screen shots please let us know.
- Export the complete contacts list in Yahoo CSV format
- Download the CSV file to my desktop
- Upload the CSV file to Google Docs
- Click the arrow at the top of the category column -> sort A-Z
- Now your contacts are organized by category so you can cut -> paste -> save only the category of contacts that you want to share.