I wanna convert my MSG files into EML file format

mj132

Greylisted
Hey guys. I have some MSG files in my MS Outlook mail account but now I want to change all of them into EML file format of Outlook Express. I need a method (but it must be effective and safe) if there is any or a software program which can help me in this conversion process. Is there anyone in this forum who ever faced this kind of situation? Please help me to convert my MSG files into EML file format. Many thanks in advance.:thanks:

Anjleena

Greylisted
To export Outlook MSG file to Outlook Express EML file, you need to go through some manual steps as shown in the following steps. Or if you've multiple Outlook messages then you can simply convert your Outlook PST to EML by going through some advanced tool.

To convert Outlook messages to EML using OE manually, follow these steps:

Open your Outlook Express >> click on File >> click on Import >> select Messages from the File menu.
Now select Microsoft Outlook >> click on Next.
Browse the file that you want to convert >> click on Next >> and again click on Next.
After messages are imported, select all >> and drag them to a folder. After doing this, all your MSG files will be saved as EML file.

Last edited by a moderator: