- i lost my previous mobile number can't get my verification code for me to open my email , what to

vampire

New Email
please people help me on how to open my yahoo email,. the problem was,. when im signing in. it appears > account locked temporarily , this account is temporarily locked for 12 hours because of security concerns. please try signing in later. for additional help, please contact yahoo customer care online.
I can't even have a good answer from the customer care,. i tried signing in again and again but no use :(

please tell me what to do,. i lost my previous mobile number from that number yahoo sends the code for me to verify and to open my account but how can i know that code is , if my previous number is gone,.

Please help me i'm begging u all,.

riyanesh

New Email
hi,
i have problem on geting my yahoo mail cause its ask my verification with sending to my old num but it does not active .So, how to settle it and want open it cause i have alot of thing important inside.pls help me fast
tq

Glairon

New Email
hi,
i have problem on geting my yahoo mail cause its ask my verification with sending to my old num but it does not active .So, how to settle it and want open it cause i have alot of thing important inside.pls help me fast
tq
Same problem

Bryan

New Email

Hi,
I'm having trouble accessing my email as it only directs me to the verification code. Are there any suggestions as to how I can regain access to my email. I know my exact password and address but the verification number comes up first. *I've read every article you mentioned here but none of the methods work. I have critical documents I must access through that email so if you could please respond ASAP that'd be highly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Popowich,

I have same situation of Bryan. I know exactly my password and can login, however, they asking for a verification code that will be send to my old phone number,

the problem is I do not have access to my old phone # and do not know whole phone number.

Please help.

Thank you.

Khorloo

New Email
please people help me on how to open my yahoo email,. the problem was,. when im signing in. it appears > account locked temporarily , this account is temporarily locked for 12 hours because of security concerns. please try signing in later. for additional help, please contact yahoo customer care online.
I can't even have a good answer from the customer care,. i tried signing in again and again but no use :(

please tell me what to do,. i lost my previous mobile number from that number yahoo sends the code for me to verify and to open my account but how can i know that code is , if my previous number is gone,.

Please help me i'm begging u all,.
Hi I have same probleme Please help me What can I do Howcan i open my yahoomail account