I just need to unblock hotmail email

blenheimfire

Valued Member
Ekarnowski

Welcome to forum!

I will need more information.

You need to unblock a particular hotmail account from what? Are you having issues logging into Hotmail or are you having issues receiving e-mail from a particular person with a Hotmail account?

Thanks
Stephen

ekarnowski

Valued Member
I want to log in to hotmail, an account I have had for over 20 years. I have forgotten my password, and I tried every combination. Now I am locked out and cannot get a pssword emailed to me because the default email hotmail has is one I cannot access either-it is too old.

ekarnowski

Valued Member
I cannot log in to hotmail and every solution requires log in

forgot password, or they changed it-either way I cannot log in and add my cell phone number for a single use code, or do anything else-it is all locked.

ekarnowski

Valued Member
PLEASE answer!! I gave you specifics that you asked for, blemfire!!! Now please answer!!I went through the securitye questions link, I reset my password 99 times, and it accepted it every time, but then it says "my account is blocked" please help

ekarnowski

Valued Member
Is anyone there or is this a scam? The only answer sites I have found charge money to help.
I've filled out the online forms but they cannot operate because of cookies.

ekarnowski

Valued Member
I tried all of the steps and now will wait 24 hours to see if Microsoft contacts me. It is very frustrating, and I thank you for your help, but nothing worked, I still have a "cleaned" account that is blocked.

ekarnowski

Valued Member
Thanks for all of your help. I finally got a reply from the Windows Live
team, and I was able to put in my info and get a response. I still cannot
delete a nonworking email address as the default.
If you have any advice, I'll check it out.
Ellen Karnowski