How to verify account in Thailand

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

This sounds to me like a phishing scam not a valid check that's really coming from Hotmail.

Did you get an email that is asking you to verify your account details?

If it really is a legit service request and your country is not supported then now is the time to make the switch to a Gmail account, or even better an account provided by your school district.

BTW, does your school district have rules about collecting private information from students and not using external services such as Hotmail for storing that information?

:welcome: to Email Questions!

ricklev

New Email
Hello,

This sounds to me like a phishing scam not a valid check that's really coming from Hotmail.

Did you get an email that is asking you to verify your account details?

If it really is a legit service request and your country is not supported then now is the time to make the switch to a Gmail account, or even better an account provided by your school district.

BTW, does your school district have rules about collecting private information from students and not using external services such as Hotmail for storing that information?

:welcome: to Email Questions!

I'm still hoping that someone who works for hotmail will respond to this. They will know exactly what the problem is regarding account verification for a country which is not listed on the verification page.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

If you are sure it's a legitimate request, and want a response direct from Hotmail, this is probably the best resource to get the answer that you are looking for :

Hotmail Portal

If there is a better answer to the question that we are not aware of please share it with us so that other members with the same question in the future can benefit from the answer too.

:thanks: