How to receive in plain text, view in HTML one

Dee

New Email
Hallo, hoping someone can help with a query pls.

In Outlook Express, I could configure all received emails to be viewed in plain text, which I understood increased security. If I then wanted to view an individual email in HTML from a known safe sender, then I could click on View>View Message in HTML. That was it, plain and simple.

In WLM however, I can't see how to do this. As I understand it, I can send email in plain text or HTML by clicking on that button at the top of the screen for each message but can't see how to receive in plain text and then view in HTML one message at a time. I seem to be able to configure it to receive all emails in plain text but not how to choose to view a selected message in HTML without changing the default receipt settings. Also, WLM seems to be downloading in HTML from senders in the contact list. I don't want this however - I want to be able to choose which received messages I view in HTML one at a time.

Pls. could someone help me out on this - am I missing a really obvious setting somewhere?

Thank you.

Dee

New Email
Hallo popowich, thanks for the instructions. Having configured WLM to force incoming emails in plain text, how do I then view an individual message in HTML if I need to without changing the settings for all emails every time?

Is there an easy way to do it (like there was in Outlook Express when you could click on View and then View Message in HTML for an individual message)? In other words, how do I view in HTML temporarily for one message at a time without disturbing the permanent settings?

Dee