How to manage multiple accounts in Yahoo Mail

Big Dan

EQ Forum Moderator
It looked promising but it seems to only allow you to switch between logged in accounts on one cookied browser. Do I have the wrong read on it?

I thought I'd be able to use my primary Yahoo email anywhere and have it automatically log into my other accounts.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Yes, that's different. Do you have other accounts, account aliases of a primary account, or both?

For the logins some people like to hide/protect their primary Yahoo username and use account aliases for logging in.

That's also different from what you're saying, I'm just mentioning it as an FYI.

Big Dan

EQ Forum Moderator
Yes, that's different. Do you have other accounts, account aliases of a primary account, or both?

For the logins some people like to hide/protect their primary Yahoo username and use account aliases for logging in.

That's also different from what you're saying, I'm just mentioning it as an FYI.
I rarely use any of my Yahoo accounts so it's no big deal. I have 3 separate Yahoo accounts but for instance I'm always checking my uncle's Yahoo mail for one reason or another. It'd be cool not to have to launch a separate browser for logging into his account.

I think this feature does basically that?