Hotmail/MSN/Outlook Accounts not receiving our emails

Gary Dunn

New Email
Hi, we are a small company and we are having issues with Hotmail, Outlook, msn, or any Microsoft account. All our customers with Hotmail, Outlook, msn, or any Microsoft email address are not receiving any emails from us any more (they used to get our emails for years). The strange thing is we don't receive any bounced message or error message. It goes out from our end, but they never receive it. Everything appears to be fine on our end.

Can someone please shed some light as to I can do to resolve this ?

Your help will be most appreciated,

Thanks, Gary

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Gary,

There is a lot of information if you search this site for the topic. I'll try and get the most relevant links included here.

The short version is that you need to make sure that you have a good sender score and that you're sending email only to those that want to receive your emails.

Hotmail Not Accepting Emails From My Domain

Hotmail/Live/Outlook users do not receive our emails

Hotmail accepting but not delivering mail from my mail servers despite high Sender Score

How do I get hotmail to stop categorizing emails sent by us as junk?

After that is done, and your reputation checks out, open a ticket with Microsoft to have them evaluate the email from your servers.

Please let me know what questions you have after taking a look at these discussions.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Gary,

How is it going? Do you have any questions about checking your reputation, identifying any remaining problems, and/or submitting the request to the outlook.com postmaster team?