Hotmail Missing Email

sagars

New Email
Dear All,

i am using a hotmail id from some many years so far i dnt had any problem but pass 5days i am facing a problem that i am nt getting any mail and all my old mail as been delete from my inbox so.. i need that backup.. To my mail box. Since I have impotent documents in my mail box… please help out to get my all mails back. Please do ASAP.

Regds
Sagar S

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

A hotmail account can not be restored.

Is it possible that you created a filter that is putting your email somewhere unexpected?

Check your email folders and trash folder.

Also, please take a minute to change your password and security questions in case someone else has access to your account.

In case your account is really OK and you just can't see the emails try upgrading your flash software and the other steps in this guide :

http://www.emailquestions.com/hotma...ms-including-blank-pages-login-redirects.html

:welcome: Welcome to Email Questions! -Raymond

sagars

New Email
Dear All,

I'm work for niit where we have all officeal mail which we have recvd from all the team member to hotmail.... so i need that all my mails back since vary imp mails r there that... please give some idea to get back or can i get any cum care Ph no or e-mail id? where i can talk with them and make it done.... ASAP...... or u can see my mail boxs... where i will all the infom to u by ph or if u pass me ur ph number i will give all the inform.

its vary ungt to me.... please do the need full or u can call me to my num...

Regds
Sagar S