Hotmail/Live/Outlook users do not receive our emails

Sandar

New Email
Hello,

I am having issue regarding Hotmail/Live/Outlook users.

By testing today, when I send the new message to @hotmail.com, @outlook.com,@ live.com and failed to receive the email, I didn’t receive any bounce back message. when I open and use the reply for previous email mesage (@hotmail.com, outlook.com, live.com), I received it to my Hotmail/Live/Outlook email without any problem. But when I compose a new email and sent it to the same address, I don’t receive it.

I already checked my mail log. The mails go out successfully. And also, I tested sender score. Please kindly check the sender score result. I attached the result files.

Can someone help me to give suggestions for this issue?

Thank You.
Sandar

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,210
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,214

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Sandar,

Excellent senders score!

Please use this form top contact Microsoft and open a ticket - Hotmail Blacklist | Email Questions

It might help for you to create an outlook.com account and open a ticket as a Microsoft user that can not receive email from your email server.

Sandar

New Email
Hi Popowich,

Thanks for your response.

I already submit the form to Microsoft Support. I got "Not qualified for mitigation" feedback mail. I do not have ideas how to continue.

Today I tested that I added my office email into my personal outlook.com's contact list. After that, I emailed to my personal outlook.com's contact list from my office email. I received the email.
When I email to my personal live account without adding my office email into contact list, I able to receive the email. But, when I email to my friends who is using live account from my office email, they don't get my emails.

I want to solve this issue asap.

Thank You.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Do you know why you are not qualified for mitigation?

If you are using a shared email service and are not the only sender on your IP addresses that's one reason why your ticket may have been rejected.

If you are a good email sender, an alternative to your current outgoing mail servers could be the LuxSci SMTP Relays.

situ

New Email
I am having the same problem. I am not receiving certain incoming mails. Checked my blocked list, safe list and made sure the sender is in my contact list...still doesn't work. Please help!