Hotmail blocked, cannot reset password as don t have access to the email adress given at the opening

ketty

New Email
Hi

I have noticed my hotmail account has been blocked since few days now, I m trying to reset the password to assess but during the procedure they tell me that they send me a code to a email adress that they have memorize to which I have no longer access ( it a old email adress three.com that I have not used for years now therefore I don t have any password etc)..I don t know what to do. In the meantime I have open a Gmail account and I would like to modify my original setting in hotmail like removing the old three email adress and add this new one but I m unable to access...I have years of email there on my Hotmail account and I m desperate now...As I cannot access....I don t even know why the account has been blocked....thanks:thanks:

Andronickos

New Email
Re: Hotmail blocked, cannot reset password as don t have access to the email adress given at the ope

Hmm I have the same problem as Ketty here. Can anyone help ??

Kaawish

New Email
Re: Hotmail blocked, cannot reset password as don t have access to the email adress given at the ope

i am facing problem while logging "in..." i know my password but hotmail is -accepting "it....." i dont know why, i cant reset my password because i have -remember my secret question`s answer alternate "email." so plz plz help "me..."

Dick Lambert

New Email

same here from 29.06.Absolutely useless automated customer service which immitates customer support .I have 12000 emails stored in the blocked hotmail account,documents,pictures,addresses,phone numbers.Absolutely desperate now..

FSA

New Email

I am having the same problem. The system wont allow me to change the email address the code would be sent to and I keep going round in circles. Hotmail has now become a real problem. I dont know what to do. John.