hotmail account blocked

mader

New Email
I have tried that. I have been waiting for 5 days for a verification code that is suppose to reset my account, I have not heard from anyone. I have also tried to contact via email to the account password recovery still no response. I would like to get into my hotmail account. Please help.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Try the online help forums link and also include the subject lines from some emails that were in your account to help prove your identity.

jhendricks

Blacklisted
I have the same problem. my hotmail account is blocked. when i login into my hotmail it says 'it looks like someone else might be using your account'. i changed my password but i am getting the same message. i also filled the questionaire and got a reply that i cannot verify my account since the details i filled are incorrect. i filled all the right details. i need my emails back, help !!!:mad::mad::mad:

jhendricks

Blacklisted
I have the same problem. my hotmail account is blocked. when i login into my hotmail it says 'it looks like someone else might be using your account'. i changed my password but i am getting the same message. i also filled the questionaire and got a reply that i cannot verify my account since the details i filled are incorrect. i filled all the right details. i need my emails back, help !!!