Hacked Yahoo Email? Atlas###.free.mail.XXX.yahoo (received from, authentication results)

CuriousMo

New Email
Question about spam or hackers in yahoo.

Every since October of 2020 I have noticed that my yahoo emails are delayed both incoming and outgoing. Sometimes a minute, sometimes 20 minutes! And everything in between. They are delayed more so on my PC laptop than on my phone. Accessing directly via yahoo.com

When I look at the raw message path in my yahoo emails I notice the following: The green I took and IP and domain for privacy. the red is what I'm most wondering about. Why starting in October does every single email that I receive on yahoo say atlas###.free.mail.XXX.yahoo.com for received from and authentication results. EVERY email. ### is actually a different number every time for example 360 or 123 or... and XXX is always a different number letter combo every time, for example 45T or 67D or whatever.

When I analayze the headers in google it shows the emails that I receive passing through like four to six gateways (origin, pass, pass, pass, pass, me), where as before it would be two to three total (origin, me - or origin, pass, me) .

Does anyone know why this would suddenly show in every single one of my raw message headers no matter who sent the mail to me

Received: from [IP address here]
by atlas###.free.mail.XXX.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:25:45 +0000
Return-Path: <person@domainhere.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [different IP address here]
Received-SPF: none (domain of domainhere.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
Authentication-Results: atlas###.free.mail.XXX.yahoo.com;